Law Offices ofMichael A. Robbins

Call today 248-646-7980
Call today 248-646-7980
Eminently Qualified
Exclusively Divorce And Family Law
Nationally Prominent
30+ Years Experience

Month: May 2016

Will I Get Spousal Support?

At the end of a marriage when you and your spouse have decided to part ways, you will have to handle a number of complex issues, including with whom your children will live, what will become of your house and your assets, whether or not you will change your name (if...

Let us help you

Law Offices of Michael A. Robbins
3910 Telegraph Road
Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302

Phone: 248-646-7980
Fax: 248-646-7989