Law Offices ofMichael A. Robbins

Call today 248-646-7980
Call today 248-646-7980
Eminently Qualified
Exclusively Divorce And Family Law
Nationally Prominent
30+ Years Experience

Month: May 2021

How Can I Receive Temporary Child Support?

When it comes to child support after a divorce filing or a breakup with your partner, Michigan uses a formula which looks at both parents’ incomes and total parenting time. How, then, can a parent receive temporary child support? What is Temporary Child Support?...

How are Business Assets Divided in Divorce?

If you are beginning to plan for a divorce in Michigan and you own a business, our Michigan divorce lawyers know that you likely have urgent questions about how business assets are divided in a divorce. As you may know, Michigan is an equitable distribution state,...

Let us help you

Law Offices of Michael A. Robbins
3910 Telegraph Road
Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302

Phone: 248-646-7980
Fax: 248-646-7989