Law Offices ofMichael A. Robbins

Call today 248-646-7980
Call today 248-646-7980
Eminently Qualified
Exclusively Divorce And Family Law
Nationally Prominent
30+ Years Experience

Month: October 2022

Am I Able to Pay Child Support With Cash?

Paying child support is critical for parents who have responsibilities for a minor child. The specific methods for paying child support are varied, but you should know that it is possible to make cash payments in different circumstances.

What Should I Do if My Child is Refusing Visitation?

When a child is refusing visitation, it is essential for the parents to remember that the child does not have the legal ability to refuse visitation. As a result, the parent will be accountable for a custody order violation. A modification may be possible in some circumstances.

Let us help you

Law Offices of Michael A. Robbins
3910 Telegraph Road
Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302

Phone: 248-646-7980
Fax: 248-646-7989