Call today 248-646-7980
Call today 248-646-7980
Eminently Qualified
Exclusively Divorce And Family Law
Nationally Prominent
30+ Years Experience


Are Nesting Arrangements Effective?

Nesting is the opposite of the traditional custody arrangement, in which the kids go back and forth between each parent’s homes. Instead, the kids stay in the marital home, while the parents are the ones who come in and out.

What to Do if Your Ex is Not Paying Child Support

The topic of child support can bring about a lot of questions and concerns. How is it calculated? What happens if you cannot afford it? The Law Offices of Michael A. Robbins can help you. As a teacher, lecturer, and author, Attorney Robbins is highly knowledgeable about Michigan’s child support laws.

Who Gets to Live in the House During a Divorce?

If the marital home is the legal residence of both spouses, which is often the case in marriage, one spouse cannot kick the other out of the house. The Law Offices of Michael A. Robbins can help you understand your legal rights while divorcing in Michigan. Call (248) 646-7980 or fill out the online form to schedule a consultation.

Communicating With Your Ex Post-Divorce

Even when both parties agree that divorce is the best option, there can still be feelings of hurt, anger, and frustration that arise during the process. It is important to protect yourself during this difficult time by knowing how to communicate with your soon-to-be ex-spouse effectively.

Let us help you

Photo of Michael A. Robbins

Contact The Firm