Law Offices ofMichael A. Robbins

Call today 248-646-7980
Call today 248-646-7980
Eminently Qualified
Exclusively Divorce And Family Law
Nationally Prominent
30+ Years Experience

Grandparents’ Rights

If a grandparent is unable to visit his or her grandchild, it can be heartbreaking and challenging to deal with. Whether the circumstances involve the death of a parent, parents who are fighting with grandparents or an ex-spouse refusing to let the kids see Grandma and Grandpa, you should seek advice from a lawyer.

Attorney Michael A. Robbins has been representing clients throughout Michigan for more than three decades. His entire legal practice is focused on divorce, family and related matters. He is nationally recognized for his work in family law and is eminently qualified to handle even the most complex family law case.

As A Grandparent, Do I Have Visitation Rights?

Grandparents’ rights issues are complicated. If you are being denied access to your grandchildren and have questions about your legal rights, you should talk with attorney Michael Robbins. The laws regarding grandparents’ rights and their grandchildren are very complicated and depend on the circumstances. For instance, getting custody or visitation rights after a parent has died is much likelier than in a situation where there is a dispute and one parent is simply refusing to let Grandma or Grandpa see the grandchildren.

Mr. Robbins recognizes that when you come to his firm, you will have detailed questions and concerns. He takes time to walk through each and every legal issue with his clients. As a nationally recognized lawyer, he has a great number of resources he can provide or direct his clients toward. Mr. Robbins offers comprehensive legal representation for his clients, regardless of the issues at stake.

Please contact Michael Robbins to schedule an initial consultation to discuss the details of your custody, visitation or grandparents’ rights issue. Call 248-646-7980 or contact him online to schedule your appointment. Located in Bloomfield Hills, Mr. Robbins accepts cases in the Tri-County area of Oakland, Wayne and Macomb counties and throughout the state.

RSS Feed

Do I Need to Prove Fault in a Michigan Divorce?

If you are planning to file for divorce in Michigan, or if your spouse has filed for divorce or has

Signs Your Spouse May Be Hiding Assets

Are you planning for a divorce in Michigan but concerned about how property division will work becau

Top Tips: Planning for a High Asset Divorce

While any divorce in Michigan can be complicated as a result of property division issues or child cu

Five Things to Know About Divorces Involving Minor Children

When parents are getting divorced in Michigan and one or more of their children are minors, it will

What Should I Do if My Spouse Files for Divorce?

Being served with divorce papers is never easy, and for many Michigan residents, it can come as a gr

Let us help you

Law Offices of Michael A. Robbins
3910 Telegraph Road
Suite 200
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302

Phone: 248-646-7980
Fax: 248-646-7989